Use 150+ GoAnimations! to Learn & Teach Happiness Skills
Are you a parent, teacher, coach, or humanoid interested in research-based methods to increase happiness and resilience skills? GoStrengths! offers a unique educational platform to both learn and teach these skills via animation. Animations are employed as a teaching tool in all of our online classes for adults and kids. If you’re a coach or mental health practitioner, take advantage of our growing database of standalone animations with a GoStrengths! practitioner membership. Check out some samples below!
- Quantity: 150+ animations and growing!
- Length: 30 seconds – 5 minutes
- Topics: Goal-Setting, Problem-Solving, Resilience, Optimistic Thinking, Character Strengths, Emotional Intelligence, Self-confidence, Social Connections, and many more.
- Types: Explanations, Examples, Scenarios, Quizzes, GoTools! (special tools crafted by Neutrino to explain concepts)
- Target Audience: Adult only animations, Kid only animations, All age animations
Sample Animation: Negativity Bias (for adults)
Sample Animation: Bad stuff is sticky (for kids)
Are you a parent? Check out one of our well-being classes here.
Are you a coach? Check out our practitioner memberships here.
Are you with a school? Check out our programs for schools here.
Do you just like cartoons? Check out our catalog of animations here.
Baumeister, R. F., Bratslavsky, E., Finkenauer, C., & Vohs, K. D. (2001). Bad is stronger than good. Review of General Psychology, 5(4), 323-370.
Fredrickson, B. (2009). Positivity. New York: Crown Publishers.